Friday, October 26, 2012

4 Months- 16 Weeks

October 2012
I hit 4 months/16 weeks on October 26th. I've had a few family members asking for a belly shot- so here it is. Not too exciting yet, but that will change for sure in the next few weeks.
 It seems like the first 14 weeks or so go by pretty slow, but it always seems like once you hit that 2nd trimester, the time really starts to fly. I've been feeling this baby since about 13 weeks. I know it's early- baby must be in a good spot, and this being the 5th time around, I know exactly what it feels like. I love that part- I love feeling the baby move. It makes it feel more real and exciting. We will hopefully be able to find out what we're having in about a month or so. We can't wait!


No comments: