Friday, March 23, 2012

Midnight Hunger Games

I don't know how I let myself feel pressured into midnight showings, but somehow I found myself at yet another late night movie. Karena, Mandy, Karalee and I went to the 12:04am showing of The Hunger Games.
I had already arranged a couples date night for about 8 couples to do dinner and The Hunger Games movie, but we had to postpone it until a weekend in April because of church activities. I just planned on waiting until then, but when I found out the other girls were going early, I couldn't wait and got a ticket at 9:30pm that night.
I get to the theater about 10 minutes before the movie, and distributed snacks to my grateful, hungry movie girls who had been waiting for a couple hours. I probably paid for the late evening over the next few days (I didn't get home till 3am), but it was worth it! The movie was good, and the company even better although Karalee won't ever let me live down the fact that I totally jumped and screamed and scared her far worse than the movie itself.

1 comment:

jor johnson said...

Did you jump and scream when the wolf thing jumped out of the woods?? It got me (they always do) but Ben totally jumped out of his seat too! which never happens!