The concert was a lot of fun. Those little kindergartners have so much energy and love showing off everything they've learned. I give major kudos to the music teacher for being able to teach the class! The kids did great on all sorts of fun instruments and Caleb even had a solo during one of the songs. It's so fun to watch your kids perform.

Emily loved watching the program too- she didn't like sitting in her seat as much as she loved leaning over the seats in front of us.
I'm not sure what was up with all of Caleb's funny faces in the pictures we took afterwards- he really was happy and had fun. He just likes to make faces in pictures! I love how both Jacob and Matthew are holding onto Caleb in this picture- they were so proud of him. I also love Emily's cheesy little grin.
This picture totally cracks me up...kids and cameras...sigh. And I love how Emily is trying to get away from me so I won't hold on to her. I just didn't want her to fall, but this little girl is independent and doesn't want anyone holding her back!

5 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment