Laurie, Karalee, Rachael, Me, Kristie, Sharon (missing Val & Amber)
The first Friday night in April we were finally able to do a couples date night to Hunger Games. I put together a schedule for the evening and we had 8 couples for all or part of the evening. We met up for dinner at Qdoba, then headed to The Hunger Games movie, and met up at the Black's home for dessert and socializing afterwards.The whole night was great- we loved visiting with everyone over dinner, and after the movie (and maybe a little during the movie too). There's never a dull moment when you get everyone together- especially when you include husbands. I only got a picture at the end of the evening, and we missed a few people (the husbands weren't really up for having their photo taken if you can imagine) but it was really a fun night out. We love having so many great friends to do things with.
2 comments:
Sounds like a fun night. I loved that movie! I thought it was really good.
It was a great evening.
Post a Comment