Monday, April 9, 2012

Happy Easter

 It was a beautiful Easter weekend. We got an early surprise from our home teachers- they had a edible arrangement delivered on Friday. The kids were pretty excited and I never knew that chocolate covered pineapple bunnies were so good!
 We made hard-boiled eggs and dyed them colors. This wasn't the greatest picture, but we finished right before Jeff and I left on our date night, so this is what I got. Everyone had a good time and the dye stayed in the cups and on the eggs.
 Saturday morning we got a visit from the Easter bunny. He must have thought the kids were pretty good and hid candy all around the living room. I love watching the kids, they're so entertaining. It brings back so many memories of my brothers and sisters and I.


 I need to remember to get pictures before church. By the time we get home, no one was excited about smiling for the camera. Matthew had already taken off his tie, Caleb was missing shoes and socks, and there were definitely some sarcastic smiles. This is what we ended up with. That was fine with me, at least we got a couple!


 I wonder how long it will be before Jacob passes me up in height. He just turned 8 three months ago!
 Jeff was actually the one who picked out Emily's Easter dress. He found this one and brought it home a couple days before. Emily gave it a whirl to see how well it would work as a 'princess dress' and was happy. She loves her dresses and shoes. I love having a little girl to dress up.






1 comment:

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

I didn't get Easter pics until after church too...not ideal, but it works. Bright pink sure makes Emily's eyes look blue! Your kids look adorable and I love the boys pink ties. Where do you find boy ties at? I have a hard time finding them (without it coming with a shirt).