Happy day- we're done with family pictures for another year! We took our family pictures the end of October and I can finally put them up now that I've sent out all of our Christmas cards. I don't always wait, but it's fun to send out the cards with a new picture. I had great intentions of finding a photographer this year to take our pictures, but I ended up taking them myself again, a little trickier but definitely cheaper. We got lucky with an unseasonably warm, beautiful Saturday. We could have stopped at #3- that one ended up being the best- but it was nice to get a few different pictures, even less than perfect ones.
The kids were surprisingly cooperative, probably due to bribery, but whatever works right? I was also glad that I was able to coordinate everyone with clothing we already had. I got a sweater for Caleb who was in need of warm clothing anyway, but that was it. Matthew's sweater has gone through all three boys now. Jacob got it around Christmas when he was 3- that's been a good investment!













10 comments:
You guys couldn't take a bad picture! They all look great!
Love it! You seriously have the most attractive family ever :)
Angela you are so talented I would have never guessed u took those! Beautiful pictures!! Miss you guys!
You guys have such a beautiful family. And all your kids are just darling. Love all the locations!
VERY cute, they look professional to me! Nice job. We loved your Christmas card and letter. Darling family!
How do you do it? Do you bring a stool and place the camera on it on a timer? I'd love to know!
They look great!
These are beautiful Ang...Having a beautiful family really helps, but I definitely need to have you teach me some camera and editing skills! Excited to see you guys soon! Love ya!
You did great Ang! Those pictures are so good. I love the clothes/color choices. I don't know how you take the pictures and get in them. It seems like I'm sweating during family pictures wrestling kids and I'm not even taking them! Whatever you bribed them with, it worked! You're kids did great. You got a lot of really cute ones. It's because you and your family are so cute. They are beautiful pictures.
Can I just say that y'all are supermodel beautiful? What a cute family! Hope you're doing well!
Post a Comment