Jacob & Caleb's school had a Christmas carnival this month on a Saturday morning. The kids were excited to have breakfast with Santa, and show me the trees their classes had decorated. They were able to play some games and some other fun activities as well. I loved watching them on the cupcake walk- they were so excited to run around on the numbers. When I found out they only had two chances to win, I was really hoping they would, because I knew I'd have at least two little boys who would be pretty disappointed to come away without a prize. Luckily Caleb & Matthew both won a cupcake. Jacob didn't, but he was fine with it. It was nice to see friends and neighbors and have a chance to visit with them- usually we're all running in the mornings and afternoons when we take kids to school and there isn't as much time to talk. It was sure a fun way to spend a Saturday morning.
No comments:
Post a Comment