Matthew's preschool class had their Christmas program right before school got out for the break. All I can say is moms are definitely suckers for watching their kids put on programs. I loved every second. It's so fun to watch them stand up there in front of the crowd, so proud to sing their songs. It makes me wish they put on a program every month!
I sure love this little guy!
Jacob ended up having a pretty big part in the program- he gave the introduction to the entire program. I was a little worried when I saw the paragraph they gave him to memorize. We worked on it for a few weeks together, and I was so proud of him when he gave his part perfectly in front of such a big crowd. I loved watching him smile afterwards- I knew he was happy about it too!
It was so fun to watch and all the kids did such a great job. It did feel strange to me though- are we already at this stage of life? I imagine it's only going to get busier from here on out. Our kids are growing up way too fast. (Apparently our school does the kindergarten program in the spring time, so we'll look forward to Caleb's then.)





No comments:
Post a Comment