Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Cards


This was our 2011 Christmas card. As it said in our letter, 2011 marked the 7th year in a row of a different address at Christmas time, so I wanted to get our cards out early. We've moved enough, I can barely keep track of our address myself.
I don't know about everyone else, but Christmas cards are one of my very favorite parts about the holiday season. Mail time is one of my favorite times during the day, and I've officially dubbed this my, "happy wall." Even though we can keep up with friends and family on blogs & facebook, I love having the actual pictures of everyone. Although the Christmas decorations all come down right after New Years, I usually leave all the cards up for a few weeks longer.
I wanted to scan each card individually so I could have a copy, but that would have been way too much work- so I settled for taking a few closer shots to try and get each individual card. We ended up getting more cards after I took these pictures, but I didn't want to do pictures all over again. We loved all the beautiful cards!




2 comments:

Kendra said...

I do the same thing on our doors to the backyard:) And I love that clock!!! I need to find one for our house someday. Glad to see you are doing well.

jor johnson said...

That is the perfect display wall! I love it! And I loved your family pictures. I thought they were professionally photographed...nice job!