Saturday, September 10, 2011

Random September

I finally caught Emily's little 'drama queen' move on camera. If she gets upset about something, she'll cry and put her hand over her mouth. It's actually pretty funny. She can be so dramatic sometimes.

This picture describes Matthew in so many ways.
1-First of all, this kid must be going through a growth spurt or something because he is always telling me "I'm hungry!". He usually comes in first thing in the morning to tell me he's hungry. He loves a good breakfast.
2- He loves cucumbers. This particular morning, he wanted me to cut up a cucumber to go along with his breakfast. I cut up a whole cucumber and he ate the entire thing. Good thing our garden has been producing them like crazy, and good thing cucumbers are good snack options. He also loves scrambled eggs for breakfast.
3- He has blue plates and a blue cup. His favorite color is blue and he always requests blue dishes.
4- He has milk in his blue cup. He still loves milk!
5- Notice the little car he has by his plate. Matthew loves his cars and usually carries at least a couple of them around with him all day. His favorites are the character cars from the movie Cars. I hope he doesn't grow out of this phase anytime too soon, because I think it's so cute.
Emily always has a way of coming up with creative things to do. Often times it's pulling out the pots and pans and pretending to cook, other times it's pulling out rags & dishtowels and 'cleaning', this particular afternoon she was content to sit herself down in the little lego bin. She had her purse and was ready to go.

Matthew with his cars again. We have a little car racetrack that we got a few years back. It's been a great investment and has gotten many hours of good use.
The kids love having lots of time to run around with friends. I can't say enough how much I love our neighborhood. The kids have a lot of fun with their friends and I've become good friends with the neighbor moms. This particular day, they were having a good game of girls vs boys with the girls trying to put the boys in jail. :)
And I finally got a better picture of Matthew with his cute little friend Varity. These two are so fun to watch together. They're cute little friends.


1 comment:

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

Oh my goodness, I love Emily's pigtails! So cute!! I wish Matthew and Joseph were neighbors! They would get along great. I wish we lived closer too!