
Jeff's office had their big ribbon cutting ceremony to celebrate the opening of their new office. It was a pretty big deal with the president of his hospital, city officials and other attendees. There were some speeches, words of welcome and of course some giant scissors to cut the ribbon. Jeff and Vicky cut the ribbon together.

Jeff couldn't have asked for a better business/physician partner. Vicky is such a wonderful lady and our families have become great friends.

Everyone was sweet enough to let the boys cut some ribbon to take home too. I was impressed they were brave enough to stand at the other end of those big sharp scissors! The boys thought it was pretty cool!

After the ceremony, there was a nice catered dinner for everyone to enjoy. I loved being able to meet all the nurses, assistants, office staff and others that Jeff works with everyday. Matt & Vicky have a little boy, Henry, who is just a week younger than Emily. These two had fun playing together, and both have a tendency to get into a little bit of mischief.

It was a fun evening to spend with Jeff's office. I'm so grateful he gets to work in such a great place with wonderful people.
1 comment:
So, I'm pretty sure I am uber jealous about using the giant scissors!
Post a Comment