Thursday, August 18, 2011

Date Night

When you have little kids, date night is really something to look forward to. Now I can understand why my parent's enjoyed Friday nights so much. We've been lucky enough to find some good babysitters so we can go.
I had been dying to see the new Harry Potter and really wanted to see it in the theater. Jeff and I went one evening for date night. It didn't disappoint! Well, it was a little sad that it was the last movie, but we loved it anyway.
Jeff being funny.
Another night, Jeff got a groupon coupon to go hit at a driving range. I've actually never golfed (real golf) or even been to a driving range, so this was a totally new experience. You know it's bad when little kids, and gramps sitting in his car with his cane are giving you pointers! Ah well, I had fun anyway! Jeff does great and can really hit the ball.


Whether we're grabbing a bite to eat, catching a movie, playing sports, or even just running errands, I'm grateful to have a little time with Jeff!

No comments: