Wednesday, July 14, 2010

"Why Yes, my daddy IS an eye surgeon!"


While Emily might never forgive us, these were just too funny not to share. She's just perfect size for those Mr Potato Head glasses.

We'll make up for it though. We took her swimming in her new swimsuit. Aunt Terri gave Emily and Lilah matching suits. I can't think of many things cuter than a baby in a darling little swimsuit. I admit we're partial, but we think she's just about the cutest little princess ever. And she loved the pool!




5 comments:

Brett and Lauren said...

Love the glasses! She looks adorable even in Mr Potato head glasses :)

Austin & Shawnee said...

Such cute pictures. I can totally see the glasses picture on a wedding video one day. Love the swim suit, the bow on back is so cute. I wish I could put on a swim suit and have people say, "oh cute!".

Perfectly Imperfect said...

That bathing suit is to DIE for! Aunts are the BEST! I love a chubster baby in a little diaper and swimming suit - they are just compact and squishy and fun.

As for the glasses, you tell Emily that Brad would be happy to find her something a little more fashionable if her dad tries this in her teenage years - although... if we are going to keep her safe for one of OUR boys... go ahead and keep the glasses Em. You'll thank us for it someday!

Unknown said...

SO funny! I love the swim suit! The bow on the back is to die for!

teresa said...

that is adorable, she's already getting so big! i'm glad to see how happy you guys are!