.jpg)
(Valerie, Georgiana, Amy, Cindy, Andrea, Wanda, Angela & Emily)
Our good friends, the Alders, just e-mailed me this picture. In our small ward in Wilkes Barre, where one new baby created a lot of excitement, it was pretty much amazing to have seven women expecting a baby within a couple months of each other. Our friends, the Alders, had the fun idea of getting the women together for a picture in order of due dates. We took it after church on the last Sunday in May, our last Sunday in Pennsylvania. Kip took the picture, edited and added the caption and sent it to us. It was so fun to get the picture. The first three of us had had our babies, and the other four were due in June and July. I was lucky enough to see Ty Alder who was born just two days before we left and just missed Isaac Olsen's birth by a couple weeks. I love the picture. It's such a fun memory of wonderful friends. I miss them and maybe someday we'll have a chance to do another 'after' shot with all our our kids together. I sure love these women.
2 comments:
If you all stayed together - can you imagine nursery in TWO YEARS???
That is pretty amazing to have 7 pregnant women. I think there are only 3 in my ward. What a neat picture!
Post a Comment