Man, I have been doing it wrong my whole life! I'll have to try his way next time ;-)
oh i miss you guys!! this kid has it down, i tend to eat my donuts the same way!
Leave it to a Philadelphia native to show us the perfect donut form. I guess your 8 years paid off even if you never make a cent off of your higher education! So where are you these days anyway?
Good choice mom, you can get mad that he's so messy or take a picture...you made the better choice :).
If only it was socially acceptable for all of us to eat the way a kid does....I think we'd all be more comfortable.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Man, I have been doing it wrong my whole life! I'll have to try his way next time ;-)
oh i miss you guys!! this kid has it down, i tend to eat my donuts the same way!
Leave it to a Philadelphia native to show us the perfect donut form. I guess your 8 years paid off even if you never make a cent off of your higher education! So where are you these days anyway?
Good choice mom, you can get mad that he's so messy or take a picture...you made the better choice :).
If only it was socially acceptable for all of us to eat the way a kid does....I think we'd all be more comfortable.
Post a Comment