LOVED these last two posts! Philly is a wonderful city and I can't believe I have now been away from it the same amount of time that I lived there. I still miss it and all the fun little spots/places throughout. Life is better after school...as far as seeing the dad more, and an improved income, but bittersweet because some of the best times of my life because of the things we went through. Thank heavens we can always go back to visit and I can't wait to do that. Good luck in WA!
Those are awesome family pictures! I love them. They are so cute. It was great to see you too! Glad we got to take a minute of the short time you were in Franklin. Looks like you will miss Philly but we are glad you are closer.
What fun pictures and memories. These will be a forever treasure. Emily is beautiful too! You guys have had some tricky moments but incredible blessings. We are excited to see you more often! We love you!
4 comments:
I absolutely love all those pictures! Your family is so photogenic.
LOVED these last two posts! Philly is a wonderful city and I can't believe I have now been away from it the same amount of time that I lived there. I still miss it and all the fun little spots/places throughout.
Life is better after school...as far as seeing the dad more, and an improved income, but bittersweet because some of the best times of my life because of the things we went through. Thank heavens we can always go back to visit and I can't wait to do that.
Good luck in WA!
Those are awesome family pictures! I love them. They are so cute. It was great to see you too! Glad we got to take a minute of the short time you were in Franklin. Looks like you will miss Philly but we are glad you are closer.
What fun pictures and memories. These will be a forever treasure. Emily is beautiful too! You guys have had some tricky moments but incredible blessings. We are excited to see you more often! We love you!
Post a Comment