Friday, June 11, 2010

Miss Idaho Pageant

(June 11th) One night my mom called from work to tell me she had tickets for us girls for an evening at the Miss Idaho Pageant. We left the boys with Uncle Cole and took Emily with us to the pageant. It was fun to have a girls night together. It was the 2nd of 3 nights at the pageant. It was fun to watch the girls competing for the Outstanding Teen and Miss Idaho. There were some really talented girls. Emily did awesome during the first half of the pageant, but started getting tired during the 2nd half, so I spent some time out in the common area, but it was still a really fun evening together. It was fun to spend time with mom and Lacey, we just missed Kristie!
nd the boys all survived! Cole sent a text about 20 minutes into the program, asking how long it was. That made us laugh, but he really did a great job with the boys and had them all in bed when we got home.

6 comments:

Perfectly Imperfect said...

So I guess the only thing that set you apart from the contestants was the marriage and 4 children? You are the best!

teresa said...

too fun! i have a strong feeling i somehow know miss pocatello!

Tamar and Trevor said...

So fun to be back with family! How are you? I have though of you often as Trevor has started his residency program and money is tight and he is gone ALL THE TIME! I want you to know that you have been a tremendous example to me. Thanks and I miss you!

Whitney said...

I wanted to go but I was doing my babysitting co-op that night! It would have been nice to go since my cousin was Miss Pocatello! Who got 4th runner up....sorry I'm just so proud!

I think you should do this. You'd be amazing!....just as soon as you move back to Idaho ;)

Whitney said...

Oh wait! Sorry! My cousin was in the MRS. Idaho America Pageant! That's the one you should try out for....when you move back here :D

Austin & Shawnee said...

How fun is that! I love girls' nights! And Cole is a great uncle.