
One night, Gina & Amanda had the great idea of doing a little girls night together with the three of us and Mom Stevens. We really don't get to spend a lot of time together, and thought it would be fun to have an evening just for the girls. They had the night all planned out. We met at Mom & Dad's house and first went bike riding together. We took the road to some really neat off-road dirt trails. I admit I was a little nervous about the whole thing since it's been a good few years since I've been on a bike, especially dirt biking in the foothills. It ended up being a blast, and I'm really glad we did it. Maybe next time I'll be brave enough to try some of the huge jumps.

Afterwards, we headed back home and got cleaned up before we went out to get some dinner. We have so much fun just talking together that we got out of the house later than expected, so it was tricky finding a place that was still open, but we ended up going to good old Applebee's and enjoyed a yummy dinner & dessert.

I don't think you can ever have enough time to spend together with sisters/moms. I really feel blessed to have such amazing sisters, sister-in-laws, & mothers. I really am surrounded by so many wonderful women and I enjoy any and all time I get to spend with them.
3 comments:
Looks like you had a great time! I love vacations, especially to see family! Lots of fun and cute pictures. You have a great looking family!
Fun!!
That does sound so fun! What little mountain biking I've done, I've LOVED! Plus doing it with people you love and enjoy so much makes it all the sweeter :)
Post a Comment