Just a quick shot of the boys before we left for school in the morning.

I hosted a girl's night this month with a friend. The theme was 'Fall' and as part of it, we enjoyed making caramel apples. It was fun to spend an evening with friends. We had a great turnout- almost 30 women, and it was fun to see all the various creations of apples. I was also happy that the homemade caramel I made for the first time ended up working great for caramel apples.
The girl's night also gave me an excuse to make a little decoration banner. I put it up at the house for the girl's night and then got to hang it up at home in our little 'Halloween' corner.
The girl's night also gave me an excuse to make a little decoration banner. I put it up at the house for the girl's night and then got to hang it up at home in our little 'Halloween' corner.
Of course the month of October wouldn't be complete without a little football & baseball. We don't have television or cable, but fortunately some friends have passed on some great online sites where you can watch a bunch of the games. We've enjoyed watching BYU, BSU, and of course the Phillies! Jeff & the boys enjoying a game together.
Matthew admiring some of his latest artwork, this time a colored pencil AND a crayon on the wall. Why do I always seem to catch him right after he's done the deed? He loves to color on the walls, lamps, floor, and just about anything else. I love Magic Erasers!
Yesterday we were walking out to the car on our way to run some errands. It was pouring rain so I was trying to get the boys to hurry. Jacob and Caleb were great and ran right to the car, with me right behind them. I thought Matthew was right behind me, but of course as I look over my shoulder I see him clear back down the sidewalk, on his hands & knees, trying to drink out of a puddle. This boy...what can I say?
A couple weeks ago we were clearing out our trailer getting it ready to sell. We brought a bunch of things into the house and Caleb managed to find these roller blades & helmet. He thought it was pretty cool to put them on and try his skills around the house. It was pretty funny to watch since the roller blades were huge & came up to his knees. Still, I was impressed by his determination, he did pretty well. And I think I know something he would like for Christmas. 



2 comments:
When you do a random photo blog it is like a glimps into your REAL life. I love that you watch the games on the laptop and I loved seeing PA out your "Halloween corner" window. The rollerblades are NEVER as fun if they fit, and what kid doesn't get a healthy immune system by drinking water off of the sidewalk in Philly. Thanks for sharing your moments - enjoy one of those carmel apples for me!
PS - I am dying to know what kind of baby is baking in there - hurry up and find out!!!
Those caramel apples look delicious, and I love the Autumn banner! That's really cute. Are those letters cut out of fabric? How did you do it? You're lucky you have white walls. The magic eraser does work great but takes the paint right off my walls. When the kids draw on my walls, I have to repaint!!!
Post a Comment