Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Take a Guess


I think the question you get more than anything during a pregnancy is, "Do you know what you're having?" With my big ultrasound about a week & a half away, we might be able to give an answer to that question pretty soon. It's always fun to see what other people think too, I've had a lot of guesses from different people on whether we'll have a girl or a boy. If you want to add your guess, I've put up a little 'Poll' on the side. It'll be fun to see if the 'ask the audience' lifeline ends up being right...

9 comments:

Alissa said...

GIRL!!!! :)

Austin & Shawnee said...

I didn't know you were pregnant! Congrats. I'm going to say boy...it'll give Jake a little buddy and even out the hormones.

Austin & Shawnee said...

So I'm really embarrassed. I thought I was leaving a comment on another Angela's blog....I knew you were pregnant...I am really embarrassed. And I'm going to say girl.

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I say BOY, because you do them SO well at your house - not that I don't think you would be a great girl mom, I'm just not sure the world could handle the CUTE of a girl who is the genitic creativity of you and Jeff. Prove me wrong!

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

I hope its a girl. ;) Matthew looks so grown up in his birthday pictures! It's amazing how much he and Joseph have in common! Like the picture of him trying to hold ALL of his cars at once, liking dogs, and buses and trains and cars, etc., etc., etc. That's cute that he loves babies. He will be a great big brother. :) Boys are so much fun and what a fun age they are!

Kristie McConnon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristie McConnon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristie lee said...

I think it's a girl! :-)

sara cardon said...

TWINS?!? One of each?!? Just kidding.:) Whatever "It" is, you are a wonderful mother and he/she is super lucky to come to your family.