Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Regrets

Hi Mrs Stevens,

We know you called on October 1st to schedule your 20-week ultrasound appointment, and the next available date we could give you was October 30th. We know you were a little disappointed you'd have to wait so long, especially since that was already past your 20-week mark but you agreed to it. Unfortunately, someone didn't know how to work the scheduling and double scheduled appointments, so even though you've already waited almost a month, we're going to have to push your ultrasound date back until Tuesday, November 2nd. We're sorry that it means your husband won't be able to be there with you since it doesn't work with his schedule. There's not much we can do, unless you want to push it back even further until the end of November. Too bad, so sad.

Regrets,
The Radiology Department


(Looking at the positives...at least I'll get to see Jacob's school Halloween parade. :)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry Angela. This brings back great memories of Philly;)

Stefanie Cross said...

I am sorry! At least it isn't another month away but it really does suck! Good luck on Tuesday though!

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

What a bummer! Joey wasn't able to be with me (because of work) when I found out that Joseph was a boy which was sad, but I didn't want to wait any longer to find out. Jaycee took 5 ultra sounds before we knew she was a girl and Addi took 4. As a mom I'm always so anxious to find out and sometimes the babies, or schedulers aren't cooperative! I'll be looking forward to Tuesday to hear the news!

Tammy and Brian Family said...

Man, that stinks! My sis is going through the same thing with her scheduled induction that has been canceled twice, and she is now going to be induced on her due date, hopefully! Schedule making is not a strong point right now! Can't wait to find out what you are having though!

Holly Sanders said...

you gotta love Philly--that's all I have to say! so frusterating!

bgsorenson said...

How frustrating!!!!!!! Way to go on trying to look on the bright side and have a good attitude about something you have no control over..

teresa said...

ah man! that's annoying. i can't wait to find out what you're having!

nathalia said...

Man! Well, at least you know that in the interim, the waiting time won't change the sex of the baby! And surely we are praying that despite the delays you will find baby to be healthy and happy!

Debbie said...

NO! I'm glad you get to be at the parade, but that really stinks. They should've cancelled the other persons appt.

Amy Ritter said...

So it makes you wonder Why did they pick you to bump and not the other person???

Caity said...

Man, that is so frustrating! I'm sorry!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I'm with Jamie and Holly - freaking Philly!!! Hopefully they will at least properly medicate you if you have to do a c-section. Dag Nabit!!! (and I'm editing so I don't corrupt the baby).

By the way, Brad REALLY enjoyed talking to Jeff. We love you guys. COME BACK TO US!!!

Annette said...

Rats! I was looking forward to that news this weekend. Good luck with the November appointment.!