Saturday, October 10, 2009

4 1/2 Month Baby Bump

I was planning to wait until I hit the official 20-week halfway mark before I put up the belly shot, but oh well, here you go Mom & Sis, two weeks early.

The baby bump at 18 weeks.
Baby #4 definitely pokes out earlier than the first, but I've loved feeling the little kicks. :)

4 comments:

The Manwarings said...

Holy Cow Ange!!! You look awesome!! I wish I looked like you with even just my 2nd! :)

Annette said...

Angela, you are so thin! I can't wait to see that little tiny baby bump grow!

Caity said...

I'll trade you your pregnant body for my non-pregnant body :) You look great, but that doesn't surprise me!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

I look worse than that and I haven't had a baby in almost 4 years! I can't help but think that you need to revel more in the joy that is chocolate!