Monday, January 19, 2009

Say What...

Kids’ sayings/doings from the past couple weeks:

Jacob

- “I have a brilliant idea!”

- I was doing some turns in the kitchen. Jacob asked what I was doing, and I replied that I was dancing. Jacob said, “Boys don’t do things like that, only princesses, barbies, and mermaids.” Then Caleb added, “And only boys do cool dances!”



Caleb

- To Jacob, “You’re supposed to be quiet and listen to the teacher!.......I’m a teacher”

- Caleb: “Sometimes my friends get mad at me.”

Me: “Oh, what friend gets mad at you?”

Caleb: “Um, Jeffrey”

- “I got bigger eating popcorn! ……I want to get bigger again!”

- To Jacob: “Excuse me little fella”

- Jeff told Caleb to eat his dinner, Caleb got a scowl on his face, pointed at Jeff and said, “You first ol’ man!” (not sure where that one came from!)

- Grandma asked Caleb if he had a new friend at church. Caleb replied, “I have a friend at church! His name is Mom!”



Matthew:

- Says: dada, mama, ball, hi, yes, no, hi dad, Jesus, dance, doggy, and ‘roar’

- One of his favorite things to play with is cups- all cups. He likes to put things in them and carry them around. (spoons, cards, toys, cars, etc)

6 comments:

nathalia said...

Hahaha! Excuse me little fella and You first ol' man are my favorites! Hilarious! Of course those boys make you smile!

Stacey said...

I love the your first ol' man! So cute! Your boys are adorable!

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

The ol' man comment made me laugh!

Lanelle Barber said...

Isn't it fun to remember what our goofy kids say? I'm thinking about carrying around a little notebook so I can write it down before I forget it later, then make a journal out of all the quotes. Your boys are so cute!

Aileen Taylor said...

ha! these are adorable!

Aileen Taylor said...

p.s. I meant to comment a while back about your skinny jeans ... you hot girl!!! work it!!! wooot wooooot!!!!