Happy New Year! I love being able to look over all the happenings of the past year and look forward to the new one. It’s fun to look at goals that were set, and see how we’ve done on them. Caleb was potty-trained at the beginning of 2008, I think Jeff and I did well making improvements in health & wellness, Jeff met a goal of gaining nearly
As far as this next year goes, I have a few in mind.
1- I’d like to keep up the running, and both of us want to keep up with working out. I guess that’s more of a lifetime goal.
2- I would like to incorporate gospel manuals into my scripture study. I’m sure teaching gospel doctrine will be a good start with this one.
2- I would like to spend more time doing things I’ve neglected somewhat over the years: reading, and sewing. Fortunately for me, I know many very talented sewers!
4- I want to spend time working with the boys on various things. I’d like to have Jacob reading before he starts kindergarten in September (I’m impressed how well he’s coming along well already) and I’d like to work with Caleb on some aspects of his speech. (saying his s’s & l’s correctly)
5- This one might be a couple years in the process, but I’d like to catch up with the scripture mastery scriptures again. Although I do remember some, there are a lot more that I don’t.
6- And finally…complete my 2008 Blog/Family History book faster than my 2007 one! (I’m almost done…)
I think it’ll be fun to go over these at the beginning of next year and see what’s happened with the goals. I do know though, that statistics have shown that women who tell others about their goals are more likely to complete them. I guess I’m taking the first step by holding myself accountable.
For New Year’s Eve, we didn’t do anything too exciting. Well, as exciting as you can get with three children under 5 I guess. We picked up some shrimp, Jeff bought me some flowers, and we watched a movie together after we put the boys to bed. Nothing too fancy, but for us it was a fun way to ring in the new year. I hope this one will be fabulous!
2 comments:
Ang, you look sooo cute in that outfit! Are you going to keep it? I love you! You & Jeff are the best parents. Have a wonderful day!
Love,
Mom Tanner
You look amazing - I hope that after I have multiple children I'll look almost half that good! =)
Post a Comment