On Saturday we took the boys to Chuck-E-Cheese. It’s been cold enough here, that the thought of going outside to play just isn’t much fun, especially since the rain melted all our snow. 10-19 degrees might be warm enough for some people, but I guess I’m just getting wimpy. We ate lunch before we went and used one of those great ‘100 tokens for $10’ coupons, and called it good.

It’s funny how Chuck-E-Cheese is the same no matter where you are…crazy! Kids running all over, parents running all over, and not enough space. We had fun! Luckily we got there before the big rush, and were just finishing up when everyone really started to arrive. Apparently we weren’t the only ones opting for indoor fun on a cold day. We were definitely ready to head home when we were finished. 

Pictures are pretty self-explanatory…glazed faces and forced smiles. We parents are so mean to make kids stop to smile at the camera! Jacob’s and Caleb’s favorite “prize” was a little stretchy frog. Jacob chose green and Caleb chose blue, those along with a few other little treats only cost us $10! (Plus a fun afternoon!) And Jacob’s sporting a nice new war wound right on his nose…compliments of Caleb and the broom. It definitely goes both ways at our house.

5 weeks ago
1 comment:
I can't believe how old Jacob is looking. He's really growing up. I wondered if that was a war wound on his face. I remember those times. Pictures are great reminders. I love it! I love you boys!
Love,
Grandma Tanner
Post a Comment