Wednesday, January 21, 2009

New Favorite

This is without a doubt my new favorite make-up item. Jeff bought it for me at Christmas, and because it's Maybelline, it's affordable.
The new Define-A-Lash mascara by maybelline is awesome! My favorite feature is probably the applicator brush- it's rubber, and flexible- goes on smooth, and no clumps. Plus the green mascara tube is cute!

6 comments:

Cathie said...

Jeff- Can you email me so I have your email address? My cousin is moving to Philly for opthamology training and I have a few questions for you. My email is keithcraigcoombs@hotmail.com.
Thanks,
Keith

sara cardon said...

Wow, I'm still stuck at the part that JEFF bought it for you!! I don't know that Jonathan would even be able to identify it as makeup.:) But I'm all for affordable!!

Stacey said...

I'm going to have to try it - can't beat affordable make-up!

Stefanie Cross said...

I'll have to try it! Looks good! We miss you guys are you still coming end of Feb? Did you get that house you wanted?

Mike and Amber said...

I'm in love with everything maybelline!! Thanks for the tip!

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

I'll have to give it a whirl- sounds like good stuff.