Wednesday, January 28, 2009

5 Years Ago Today...

I can't believe my baby is five! When did he go from being a tiny baby to such a grown up, sweet big boy? The past five years have flown, and I'm sure the upcoming years will also. I'm grateful Jacob is only 5. I'm already sad knowing that he'll start school in just a few short months. I'm not ready for him to grow up yet! At the same time, it's so exciting as a parent to see your child develop and grow into their own little personality. We love you Jacob and hope this upcoming year is as exciting and wonderful as the past five years have been!


January 28, 2004


January 2005

January 2006

January 2007

January 2008

January 2009


8 comments:

Amanda Stevens said...

Happy Birthday sweet Jacob!!! You are so big now. We think you are such a smart and handsome boy! Love you tons,
Eliza and Stevens Crew

The Tanners said...

Happy Birthday Jacob! We love you so much! You are such a special young man! We wish we could be there to give you a big hug. Have a fun day and come and see us soon!
Love, Grandma & Grandpa Tanner & Lacey & Cole

Sorenson family trio said...

Happy Birthday Jacob!!!! We hope you have a wonderful Day!!!

Love,
Bryan, Gina & David

Perfectly Imperfect said...

That made me want to cry! Has it really been that long ago that we were together in Philly and he was just a tiny cute crawling bug? Holy Smokes! Well, good news - Ella is the perfect age for him and she is beautiful and sweet. WEW! Good to have that out of the way before the dating age huh?

Annette said...

He's so grown up! I can't believe what a little gentleman he is. Happy birthday Jacob!

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

What a good looking boy! That was fun to see pictures for every year. Even though he doesn't know me,(sad)tell him Happy Birthday!

teresa said...

I love the photo journal of him growing up. It looks like he was just as cute as a baby as he is now! Happy birthday Jacob!

Caity said...

He is such a cute kid Angela!