Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Skinny Jeans

Okay, here they are...the skinny jeans. They're still going back to the store, but at least it will go down that there was a point in my life where I owned a pair of skinny jeans. I'm sure my kids will get a kick out of it someday.

14 comments:

Amanda Stevens said...

Jeff,
Isaac says he knows why it was so easy for Aunt Angela to get married. Ya know, she is real pretty and nice, that is why everyone likes her!
The jeans are keepers...good work!

MaryAnn said...

I think you look great! Why take them back?

Melinda H. said...

Don't take them back...you have the perfect body to wear them. After having three kids you definetly deserve to keep them, and wear them. You work hard and you should keep them!

Lynnette said...

You're totally pulling it off! Go Angela! Not many women can say they've had three kids and look good in skinny jeans. ;) I can't even say that after two!

Kristie lee said...

You are crazy for wanting to take them back! You look so cute in them! Maybe you should rethink this.

The Manwarings said...

Angela, you look great! Not many people can look that good in skinny jeans! :)

Perfectly Imperfect said...

If you were here I would sit on you and squish you FLAT. NO one should look that good in skinny jeans. You are too great!

teresa said...

Um, HOT!! You keep those jeans and those heals and you rock them lady! You look fantastic!

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

I don't think you should take them back either. They look way cute on you!

nathalia said...

Haha. I bought some skinny jeans but have been terrified of the style. I just can't quite think of them as a fashion TO STAY. Like classic. So I chickened out and bought skinny jeans that aren't too skinny. Now they just look weird baggy through the legs. Tsk tsk. I gotta be bold! You look great though! Happy New Year!

Alyssa said...

I'm with everyone else...keep them you Hot Mama! I haven't had much time for bloggin' lately, so it was fun to catch up on you guys! I didn't realize you'd moved! Looks like things are going good though...will you go back to Philly or move somewhere else?

Caity said...

Skinny jeans are totally in! If I could pull them off, I totally would. But you totally can!

Ash and Becky said...

I totally agree with you! Skinny jeans may look good on, but I just would not feel comfortable wearing them....I would take them back to the store no matter how good I looked in them!

Tamar and Trevor said...

Very few people look as good as you in skinny jeans. Way to take care of yourself!!!