A long time ago.... I was tagged by my cousin Michelle. I'm slow getting around to it, but here are 8 random facts about me.
1. I eat regular old-fashioned oatmeal almost every day for breakfast.
2. I can hold my breath for almost 2 minutes. Long enough to get through the long tunnels.
3. I like to wear jewelry, but not at home- it annoys me. The minute I walk in the door, the earrings, necklaces etc have to come off!
4. I love John Wayne movies.
5. I don't like raisins, but I will eat them in Raisin Bran.
6. I am the oldest child of an oldest child of an oldest child.
7. I have an unintentional habit of finding Jeff's Christmas presents to me. The best way to keep them secret is to tell me where they are, and I won't look. If he doesn't tell me, I will (accidentally) find them. I know what I'm getting this year.
8. I dislike, but am not afraid of spiders, bugs, and mice. I've once ended a mouses' life when I stomped on it...purposefully. I wanted it out of my house!
5 weeks ago
5 comments:
I'm the same way with jewelry, a lot of times I take it off without realizing it, and then it turns up months later! Fun tag, it's fun to learn more about people that way.
I love John Wayne's too! I think my favorite is Chisum or McClintock.
You are a brave woman, Angela. That's one more reason to admire you. Mice? Ack!
Those are some pretty interesting bits of information about you! The fact that you are super sweet and beautiful are a given! I never would have guessed that you would kill a mouse:)
I am the exact same way with raisins. Won't eat them unless it's in raisin bran. Why is that do you suppose?
Post a Comment