Last Friday night, our ward had a little Christmas party. It was a fun evening to visit with everyone. We've sure felt welcomed here in this small close-knit group. The dinner was great, even though I was on my own most of the time with the boys, Jeff was asked to help serve so he was busy for quite a while.

After the dinner, the primary kids put on a little program. Jacob was super excited because they asked him to play the part of a wiseman. I was able to find a few things to put together a costume and made a crown of out paper that he loved. Of course when Caleb saw the crown, he wanted one too so we had two "wise-guys" running around the house. Jacob had fun in the program and did a great job walking in and presenting his gift.

3 comments:
Sounds like he had a lot of fun. You did a great job making him a costume. I'm glad you guys are enjoying your new ward!
Isn't it fun to see our kids start doing the things that we loved at Christmas when we were young?
That is so scary that you lost Caleb at the mall! That truly is the worst feeling, and it only takes one second and they can be gone! I'm glad you found him quickly! Your gingerbread house is very cute! That sounds like a great tradition. Cute wiseman costume too! AND way to go on stomping the mouse, you are one brave woman!
Post a Comment