Sometimes you take so many photos, you don't know what to do with them. They might not be from anything in particular. Photos taken 'just because' are the ones that tend to fill up my folders, but often times they're some of my favorites. So for all those picture-loving grandmas out there, here are a few photos from the past couple of weeks....just because.
Maybe it's just me, but this picture makes Matthew look SO old!
The boys did this all by themselves...funny boys! I'm sure glad they love each other!





Do you think Matthew's tired?

Maybe it's just me, but this picture makes Matthew look SO old!
The boys did this all by themselves...funny boys! I'm sure glad they love each other!




Do you think Matthew's tired?


3 comments:
Ah! Your boys are so cute! I love the chubby ones of Matthew!
So cute!!
I LOVE the way babies will fall asleep in all sorts of positions. That is great that you caught that!
Post a Comment