
One thing that made me sad to go to Boise the week we did was the fact that Jacob's preschool was having their Valentine's party the Thursday we were gone. I don't know what it is, maybe it's all the cute homemade valentines, maybe it's the little treats or just all the cute red & pink hearts, but I love Valentine's Day and especially cute little Valentine parties. We still picked out treats and did valentine's for all his friends, but I was a little sad that Jacob had to miss his first real Valentine's party. It was fun though, today when I picked him up from preschool, he brought home his cute little handmade Valentine box filled with valentines from all his friends. It was so cute, I especially loved his self portrait. Anyways, today when we got home we all sat down together and looked at all the fun valentines and treats. Jacob and Caleb had a blast. It was so fun and reminded me of when we would come home from school with our Valentines. Jacob was sure sweet and even shared his treats with Caleb (okay, and Mom too). Even though we missed the party we still had fun with Valentine's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment