
Today was Matthew's Blessing Day. It was such a special day. First of all, thanks to Grandma & Grandpa for the handsome outfit, Matthew looked great in it! It was fun to have him all dressed up. Jeff performed the blessing at church and it was so neat. Even though it's the third time we've done this, it doesn't make it any less special. Jeff did a wonderful job. We are so grateful to have Matthew Lyle here!



8 comments:
Hey! It was so good to hear from you! Looks like life is treating you well! Matthew is SO cute! I am excited to keep updated better on your blog!
Oh yeah, is Mike Mensen your brother-in-law? That is hilarious! I have known him since 8th grade, and lets just say he was MORE than patient with me, and the other team members my age! I really do feel bad about how annoying we were sometimes. Anyways... tell him hi!
Angela!
I'm so glad you found us--Tami and I were just talking about how we could get ahold of you to find out how things are going like 3 days ago! Matthew is adorable! It looks like you guys are doing really well, your blog is so cute! I'll definitely tell everyone you said hi. Dakin's actually not in YW anymore, but I'm sure if you emailed her she'd get back to you. :) Take care!
Matthew looks so handsome in his blessing outfit. What a sweet little family you are. Your boys look so big! I would have loved to be there for my new nephew!
Those are such cute pictures. I LOVE that first picture of Matthew...he looks so angelic. And then I love Jacob's cheesey grin in the family picture. :) You guys always have such great pictures.
That little guy of yours is WAY cute. I love the first pic. Those days are always to neat and fun to reminisce...
What great pictures! Matthew is soooo cute!
What a sweet little guy! I hope he's a good baby for you. He looks it, anyway. Great family picture!
By the way...love your new family photo! And Matthew's eyes in the first photo are BRILLIANTLY beautiful!
Post a Comment