Christmas time is crazy! I love it, but I'm constantly wishing there were more hours in a day. There have been lots of great things going on... helping out at Jacob's preschool Christmas party, our ward Christmas party, and just plain old having fun. I have tons of pictures that need to be uploaded to the computer & lots of journaling that needs to be done. After all, I'm planning on doing a book and want all the fun details of this month! At least family gifts are finished and shipped; hopefully that means I'll have a little more time. Hmmm, we'll see. At least I'll be able to go to bed before 2am. Funny how a couple weeks of that can wear on you. I'm excited though, Jeff will finally have some time off so we're planning on enjoying some time as a family. I still can't believe Christmas is less than a week away. You just really have to enjoy every moment because it sure doesn't last long.
Random
-Today looking at the local grocery store ad online, Jacob really wanted some orange juice and told me excitedly, "Look Mom, that orange juice is on Sale!"
-Caleb's latest 'most used phrase' is "No, I don't want it." He's constantly giving that answer when I offer him something, or anytime he doesn't want to do something. Kind of funny
-Jacob & Caleb have been enjoying our advent calender with the little treats inside for each day before Christmas. It's something I remember being a lot of fun when I was little, and it's fun to see them get so excited about it as well.
-Matthew is really turning into a cute, plump little guy. He's sure fun and I love the big smiles he's starting to give. Wow, he's two months old today!
5 weeks ago
No comments:
Post a Comment