

Matthew was such a sweet little baby & slept most of the morning, but then woke up to give us some great smiles & some great photos with his little gifts. He won’t remember much about his first Christmas, but we sure had fun with him!

Jeff was his normal self. Every year we talk about how we don't need much ourselves, and that we'll just go light. But every year Jeff manages to completely spoil me way beyond what he should! He's so bad; using the excuse that he found a 'really great deal.' Anyway, he founds some really fun things including a new stroller, some great new workout clothes, and a few really cute dresses & pairs of shoes. It's great, I have a husband who I completely trust to pick out my clothes because he has great taste! I found him some fun things as well.
We were able to talk with our families that afternoon/evening and it sounds like they all had a wonderful Christmas. I was feeling a little sad that we weren’t there with them, but we were really able to focus on Jacob, Caleb, Matthew which mattered the most, and ended up being so much fun. All in all it was a great Christmas, a wonderful time to celebrate our Savior. I’m so grateful for Him. I'm also really for Jeff who made this year so great. I feel so fortunate to have such a wonderful husband who loves me and is so optimistic and happy about everything!
No comments:
Post a Comment