Matthew is two months old today! I still am amazed. He's really starting to change and grow up. I love the big smiles he's been giving. He's starting to respond to Jacob and Caleb when they play with him and talk to him; he'll smile & kick his legs and move his arms as fast as he can. I love to watch him. He's definitely putting on the weight and his legs are getting a little chubby. So cute. He's starting to sleep longer stretches at night, and seems to be getting on more of a schedule during the day. Even though Matthew is baby number three, it doesn't make all the changes & achievements any less special or exciting. I'm still as excited as I was with my first, the only difference is that it's happening a lot faster than I remember it with the first. I'm excited for his first Christmas. We love you Matthew.

1 comment:
SO sweet!
Post a Comment