Monday, December 10, 2007

Just Chillin'

Jacob and Caleb have both enjoyed having a new baby around. They enjoy Matthew, and they also enjoy all the things that come with babies. All the new little toys have been fun to play with, they’ve had some fun times spreading (or throwing) all the little baby diapers around, and of course are completely fascinated with the baby swing & bouncer chair.

Now Caleb knows that he’s not supposed to play in the swing and the bouncer chair, and yet I continually have to tell him to climb off the chair, or to stop leaning in the swing. He knows that it’s a no-no, and yet he still continues to do it.

The baby bouncer I had with Jacob and Caleb was good, but not quite as sturdy and eventually bent down to the point where you could bounce the baby and they would bump the floor. With Matthew I bought a new Boppy brand baby bouncer. It’s been great and I’ve loved it. It’s also nice to know that it’s built more sturdy than our previous bouncer. Yet again, I came out this morning and here’s where I found Caleb; sitting back, drink in hand, relaxing in the baby bouncer. The funny thing is that he just looks at me with a face that says, “What’s up Mom? I’m just hanging out, doing my thing.”

Finally I had to take a picture and then forbid him from ever getting into the chair again. (Or at least until tomorrow!) Anyway, it just made me laugh. And once again, I’m grateful that this bouncer chair is built stronger because at least it seems to be doing pretty good!


P.S. THIS IS POST #100! WOO-HOO.

6 comments:

Lynnette said...

This sounds so familiar - just replace the name Caleb with Zach...

Alyssa said...

Ya...Hunter does that too...but he's sitting on Chloe...ALL the time.
When I tell him no...he says, "I just hug Chloe, I hug her!" and smiles and runs away...
Oh those naughty little boys...what would we do without them?

Melinda H. said...

It looks like your going down the boy bath too. It's actually alot of fun to have all boys, especially the twins. I wouldn't have it any other way. I am so glad to have a link to your blog. Maybe we can stay more in touch. Where are you heading after your done in Philly? Tell everyone hello, actually I think I only know Robyn! Your boys are darling adn all grown up. You look as if you've never had kids...not fair! You guys look so happy!

Kendra said...

Angela, first, the pictures are so cute and funny. Second, how do you get the pictures to be in the middle of your post? Mine always end up at the top when I upload them, and look haphazard. Also we would like your address so that we can send you a Christmas card! You can email me at kendra.grazulis@gmail.com
Thanks for the help and the address!

Sharisse said...

Your boys are growing up so fast! How is it having 3? Ryan and I are wondering if we are up for the challenge just yet.

Anonymous said...

Hey Angela! I remember when we were getting ready for Lydia and got out the bouncer - Elisa kind of 'claimed' it as hers. We let her play in it for a few weeks, until she would bounce so hard that we thought it would snap! She would act the same way with the swing too...[sigh]