Friday, January 28, 2011

Brian Regan Night

On Thursday, Jan 27th, we had the fun opportunity to go to a comedy night with the Coleman family, my parents, and Cole. My family decided to make a trip to our place for Jacob's birthday, and it happened to be the same time that Kyle awesomely hooked us up with tickets for the Brian Regan concert, so we all went together. We can't thank Kyle enough! It was a blast.
That night was a little crazy- my parents got into town about 4:30pm, then we all had dinner at the Coleman's at 5:30, then Jeff and I had to hurry home to meet our home teachers who were coming at 6:30, and then have everything ready for our babysitter who arrived at 6:45. It was a little hectic, but eventually we got everyone settled and made it over to the concert center where we met up with the group again. It was also fun to run into some friends from our ward who were there as well.

I've seen Brian Regan clips, but never in person. He had another guy opening for him who was also pretty good. The whole night was pretty entertaining- although sometimes I think the funniest part was just listening to everyone around us laugh (especially my parents !). You definitely leave the concert feeling like you've added a few years to your life.
We ended the night by meeting at Baskin Robbins where we were able to see Kortney who was working, and also enjoy a yummy dessert. It was nice to have a night out- I love babysitters, and I love date nights! It was so fun to be able to spend time with our family.

2 comments:

jor johnson said...

What a fun night! Being close to family is awesome!

Angela, I love seeing your posts and checking out your cute outfits & jewelry!! I'm sure you are still using your awesome deal finding shopping skills and I just love seeing it! For some weird reason it makes me really happy, I guess b/c you've made it through where I'm at right now and it is just fun to see what comes after....and I really like clothes :)and you just always look so cute. Have you seen on people's blogs that one day a week they post a cute outfit they wore??? Many have stuff from super expensive stores and I think, yea that is really cute but why wouldn't it be, it cost you $200 for a sweater. I think you should start doing it with the outfits you find for great deals!! I still remember that cute brown GAP jacket you got at Sal. Army for like $2 :)

jor johnson said...

wow. that was a really long random post :0 sorry!