Thursday, October 28, 2010

Random October

-Caleb & Matthew are always good at coming up with games. This time, they were playing some type of 'hockey' using fishing poles and a golf ball. These two are pretty entertaining.
-Matthew also loves to stick right by Emily and crawl around with her. Sometimes I think it drives her crazy, but I know she loves him too.


-I was fiddling around with a lens and settings on the camera with different lighting. Emily was following me around, wanting me to pick her up. I finally picked her up and continued what I was doing. When I was going back through the pictures, I found this one- I'm looking a little scary, but I love the sweet little grin she has on her face. She was just so happy to be with mommy.
Classic
Caleb wanted to hold Emily, Emily didn't want to be held- she just wanted to crawl away, and Matthew is picking his nose.

No comments: