On Thursday, Caleb had a Halloween party at his preschool. He was pretty excited about being able to dress up in his pirate costume. My aunt Tami was so sweet and took Matthew & Emily for a couple hours so I could go and help out with the party. It was so fun to be able to see all the kids and help with the games.
Originally we were going for a family Peter Pan theme. We had the pirate & tinkerbell, but the week got busy so we just went the easy route. Jacob was a viking/dragon slayer, Caleb was a pirate, Matthew was a gorilla, and Emily was a fairy princess. I spent a grand total of $6 for all the costumes. Jacob's, Caleb's and Emily's accessories came from the dollar store and Matthew wore a costume that has now gone through all three boys. Jeff and I just went with Halloween colors.
Cute little fairy princess...looks sweet enough
Until she attacked my necklace...
Fortunately we got her under control. :)
4 comments:
you guys have too much fun and your kidlets are too cute! i saw your thing about going private...so invite me please!!! so happy things are going so well for your sweet family!
You guys all looked great! What fun the holidays are with little ones! I also LOVE your family picture!! Angela you look so beautiful!
I'm all about the inexpensive costumes!!
I like your hair too. Did you get it colored recently? It looks really good on you. You're such a cute mom!
Love you hair!!!!!
Post a Comment