5 weeks
It was fun to do the card club again for the month of April. I couldn't decide which color, so I did a mix. With all the packing, it was fun to take a break every now & then to work on a creative project, and it really didn't take too long since it was a mass production.
Still keeping a good amount of that dark hair.
We've had a lot of road trips lately. Matthew is usually out within 15 minutes. I especially love the hair after we get there.
Matthew was having a bit of a rough morning. When I looked over, Jacob was giving him a hand rub to help him feel happy. I love moments like that.
I can't get enough of the daddy-daughter shots. Jeff is pretty smitten.
Matthew loves to carry things around with him so his Easter basket was the perfect toy. He always has some random assortment of items in it.
Enjoying the outdoors, baseball has been the latest favorite.
Almost every time we go outside, I'm presented with all sorts of flower from the boys, usually dandelions, I love it!
Playing with chalk outside at our place in WB.
At three weeks
1 comment:
Seriously! How soon until we get to see you guys!
Post a Comment