We had a fun Easter egg hunt with friends at the park the Saturday before Easter. Everyone met up at the park between general conference sessions and let the kids do an egg hunt. It was fun to see them- I especially love watching Matthew & all the younger kids because they're just so excited. It was fun to visit with the adults and enjoy the beautiful spring weather. Unfortunately I forgot to charge the battery on the camera so I was only able to take one picture, luckily my friend Teresa took a picture of our kids and family together.
I thought with everything going on that we would just do the Easter egg hunt with friends at the park and call it good, but a few days after Jacob asked me why the Easter bunny hadn't visited our house. So I decided it would probably be a good idea if he made a trip- I have a feeling he got a great deal on 75% off candy at Target too. We celebrated Easter at our house about 2 weeks late but it sure didn't make it any less exciting for the kids. They had fun finding the treats and enjoying their chocolate bunnies.
No comments:
Post a Comment