I have a lot of catching up to do, but in the meantime, here are a few pictures of Emily from the past week. She's 3 weeks today, and just yesterday gave her first real heart-melting smile. I promise I haven't forgotten about the boys...I have some fun pictures of them to put up soon. :) More to come soon.
Who can resist taking a picture of a cute crying baby. :)
7 comments:
Three weeks already?! I'm sure I don't have to tell you but oh how the time flies! She is so precious. I think she's going to look like here mommy :)
What a pretty little girl. I still need to send you a baby gift...I just havn't found the perfect thing yet. So glad you get to have some pink in your house:).
Oh she is so adorable! I love the sweet little girl bow. :)
Crying pictures are always some of my favorites! They spend so much time doing it and yet, we don't snap the shot because we are too busy trying to stop the wail! I'm glad I have a few. My kids laugh and laugh at themselves in full-fit mode. Good times. Screaming good times.
What a doll! I just love the last picture!
What a beautiful baby! She'll love having lots of older brothers - it's the best =)
Angela - she is perfect! Glad to see you're enjoying every minute of the newborn-ness. I miss it!
Post a Comment