She is so precious!!!!
She's a cutie. She reminds me a little of Lacey. I think its her eyes. Sounds like you had lots of fun with your mom and sis there to help! You look great too! (Not like you just had a baby.) :)
I like the pictures - keep 'em coming! =)
I feel an actual ACHE to squish that adorable little baby. Please give her a tiny smush from me and then move here asap.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is so precious!!!!
She's a cutie. She reminds me a little of Lacey. I think its her eyes. Sounds like you had lots of fun with your mom and sis there to help! You look great too! (Not like you just had a baby.) :)
I like the pictures - keep 'em coming! =)
I feel an actual ACHE to squish that adorable little baby. Please give her a tiny smush from me and then move here asap.
Post a Comment