Today we finally had our ultrasound! Can you tell from the pictures what we’re having?



That’s right, we’re having a
GIRL!
Break out the bows, ribbons, and flowers! I still can’t believe it! Over the past few weeks I really started to feel like we were going to have a girl, and I did tell Jeff that that was my guess; but I still felt a little shock over the news, in a good way of course! I would have been thrilled with another sweet little boy, but I am so excited to have a daughter. I think the boys are really excited to have a sister too, they all guessed that it would be a girl. I guess I’ll have to start referring to them as the ‘kids’ now rather than the ‘boys.’ J One thing is for sure, she’s going to have 3 very protective big brothers to look out for her!
She was so fun to watch. She’s such a sweet little baby and kept putting her hands up around her face. She seemed to enjoy putting her fingers in her mouth, looking around, and touching her little nose. It was fun to see her little profile and her nose and lips. According to dates, I’m 21 weeks & 3 days; really I know I’m closer to 20 weeks & 3 days, but she measured 19 weeks & 5 days.
I almost wasn’t able to have the ultrasound today. When I was getting registered, they told me that I was conscripted to go to another hospital and wouldn’t be able to have the ultrasound. I was so upset; luckily Jeff got there & called the insurance again, and finally got it worked out by changing my primary care physician. Of course at that point it was
The thought of having a daughter seems huge to me, I’m so excited and yet I feel a huge responsibility at the same time. I really hope I can be a good mother to my daughter (& sons too). I’m sure it will be an adventure. We’re so excited for our baby girl. Now if we can just come up with a name that we agree on! J

33 comments:
I have been checking all afternoon for this post!! I'm so excited for you guys and I'm so glad you were able to get the ultrasound. Hooray for little girls :)
Congrats!!!! Wow...I am so excited for you guys...Girls are such sweethearts :) And yes, she will VERY protected. LOL
I love the bow on the ultrasound. I thought it was cute!
Wow, congratulations! That is so exciting!
YES!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!! It is so fun to have a little girl! I love my little boy tons and boys are so fun, but there is also something about a mother daughter relationship too.
And you look so amazing it just blows me away how good you look for #4!! :) Congrats you guys!
WAHOO!!! I'm so excited for you guys!
Hooray for you!!!! Boys are so fun, but girls are so awesome too! I'm so happy for you!
Congrats! Girls are so fun! And by the way - your belly pic?? Hello? This might as well be your first pregnancy! You look great!!
Hooray! Congrats! I am so excited for you and glad that your hubby even got to be there for some of it! Can't wait to hear more about it!
I have been checking the blog today too! Congratulations!!! Girls are so fun!!! I am so glad that you were able to have the ultrasound! What a headache! Congrats again!
Yay! I am so excited for you guys. Congratulations!
Yippee! Her big brothers are going to take such good care of her!
How exciting!!! Can't wait to see how cute she'll be! Have fun picking out her name & buying girly stuff! YAY!!!
Hoorah! A girl will be a fun change I'm sure. I'm super excited for you guys!
congratulations. How exciting a new baby and to shake things up a little girl! It will make the 4th all the more exciting.
Yea!!! Yea!!!!! Yea!!!! I am so excited for you guys. Alyson will have a sweet little girl cousin.
Gina
Congrats! Glad to hear that baby is well... and... a girl! What a fun addition to your family!
YAY YAY YAY!! Oh...I was thinking that it was time for you to have some more girl power! Congrats! She's going to be beautiful!
Hooray for all things pink! I am SO excited for you guys. That is one lucky little girl to have three great older brothers and awesome parents. Congrats!
oh angela, i am SO happy for you guys! you're going to have so much fun with your little girl, you're such a sweet mommy!
Tights, sandals, frilly bottom pantaloons, hair pretties, and sas. Oh, the sas. I don't know if the world is ready for this kind of beautiful!! I AM SO GLAD that you proved me wrong - both boys and girls are wonderful, you are right, but some day you will have a girl to sit with you at the Relief Society General Broadcast. That, in and of itself is a fun idea. Hooray for GIRL baby Stevens! I am crying just a little bit!
Yes! We'll have to have a baby shower for you, even though it's your 4th, because it's a girl!!!!! And your 21 week picture is soooo tiny.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
when i was 20 weeks a was 5 times at big as you!! you look AWESOME!!!
Congrats! That is so exciting! Little flowers and bows will be so fun.
AWESOME! I am so happy for you, little girls are soo fun, you will love it. And those boys will love her too!
Oh Hooray!! So exciting - we love little girls (and boys) around here - break out the baby headbands and bracelets. Congrats! And as always, you look incredible Angela!
Hooray!! It's definitely your turn :), although your boys are so adorable. Congrats!!
Congrats!!! WE are so excited for your family.
WOW thats exciting I'm sure she will be just as beautiful as you.
Congratulations! My secret wishes came true. I'm so glad you get to have a little girl. One thing that differs from a boy to a girl... accessories. Boys are such low maintenance. Girls get to have headbands and hair accessories, tights, bracelets, more shoes, and too many cute clothes to choose from. I'm excited for you! I haven't been in the blogging world as of late because we've had a lot of crazy things going on around here. Tonight I was talking to Grpa and Grma and they told me you were having a girl! I had to check it out for myself. I'm so happy for you! What a lucky girl to have 3 older brothers :).
WOw, Congrats! Girls are fun and fiesty, at least ours. You are such a cute mom. Are you sure your 21 weeks with your fourth...not big enough. J/K You always amaze me!!
Yay! We are so excited for you! I bet you were so happy to finally get a girl the 4th time around. I'm sure she will be as beautiful as her mother. We hope the remainder of your pregnancy goes well!
Cory and Tiff Jones
Really, that's your shot? Girl you look skinnier than me, and I am postpardum. I could barely see your little bump, but nonetheless, you are the cutest pregger girl. We are sooo excited for you. Can't wait to see her and the name you pick. Give hugs to all and lots of love from AZ. Thanks for the tip by the way, I found it totally helpful.
Amber
Post a Comment