I didn't ever really get into the hype of the Twilight books. In fact, I didn't even read them until a few months ago when all four books were already out and I was at home on vacation with plenty of time to spend reading. At that point, I did get into them. I really enjoyed reading the series, watching Twilight, and was excited for New Moon, but still didn't really consider myself a 'Twilight Crazy'. I knew some friends were going to go to the midnight showing on Thursday, but I figured I would just see it another time. Well, late Wednesday night I let myself get talked into going to the midnight showing. Never mind that I had to get up at 6:30 the next morning and run around all day taking kids to school, helping out in classes, making snacks, etc..JPG)
I admit that I'm so glad I went! It was a blast and so fun to spend the night with friends. I was worried I wouldn't be able to stay awake for the movie, (at 24 weeks pregnant, I feel ready for bed by 10pm) but due to the excitement of the movie (and maybe a little help from my smuggled-in chips & salsa) I had no problem. It was a great movie and I'm already excited to see it again! I think I've even convinced Jeff to watch it too! :)
6 comments:
Looks like such a fun night out. I haven't seen the movie yet, but I'm looking forward to it.
Also, I was just getting caught up on your blog in general, and I love your hair cut and it is so great to see shots of your cute (and BIG) boys! But most exciting of all was finding out that you are having a GIRL! And this little girl will have three big brothers...it's all so great! Good luck with your pregnancy and all the excitement of preparing for a daughter.
you guys are so cute! i love the teeshirts, what a fun crowd!
I'm so glad that you came! It was fun, and we all survived having to get up early the next day, maybe we aren't old ladies yet?
Sounds fun! What do the numbers on the backs of the shirts mean?
And PS, I love the books and movies too =)
love it love it love it!
Sounds fun! I like the books, but I'm not fanatic either. I agree withe one comment though. Harry Potter really is amazing.
Oh, what are the numbers on the shirt?
Post a Comment