SURPRISE!
We will be a family of 6 sometime on or around March 13th when this little one decides to make an appearance! We're so excited, even though it still seems a little crazy to think about!I'm now almost 14 weeks. (13 on my schedule) It was so fun to have an ultrasound on Tuesday and see our little one kicking its legs, stretching its arms and moving all around. The baby was so cute to watch, I don't think I could ever get tired of that. (In this ultrasound picture, the baby had put its hands up to its knees in a 'rocking' position :)
This pregnancy has been very similar to previous ones. I've been tired, but I've felt pretty good. It helps to stay active, although I admit I haven't been as motivated to make the 6am runs, I've been using the gym a whole lot more; and I've definitely had my share of afternoon naps.
I've had the same cravings as always. My favorites are apples, bananas, peaches, grapefruit, and especially mineolas! (tangerine/orange mix) I just can't get enough. Of course fresh vegetables, and soup are favorites as well. I hated the smell of cooking meat, and BBQ; and I've had no appetite for treats, desserts, and fatty foods.
We're looking forward to March, and baby #4. I'm sure it will be a little crazy, but we're so excited to have another sweet little baby in our home.
35 comments:
Wow, congrats!! Cute ultrasound picture!
congratulations! i am so jealous that you crave healthy things! when i'm pregnant all i want is to eat sweets!
Congratulations! That is so awesome! We are so excited for you guys, it has been so much fun to see all the cousins' familie's grow and change.
Yay! Congratulations. We are excited for you guys!
Congratulation!!!! I am sending the girl vibes your way.... We are excited to see you soon!!!
Gina
Congrats! Those are great cravings and a great picture of the little one!
congratulations!!! i'm so happy for you guys!
What an adorable ultrasound pic! Congratulations!!!
We are so excited for you guys!! The ultrasound picture is so darling! Good luck with everything!
Oh YAY!!!! How exciting! Congrats:) Can't wait to see your baby's cute little face:)
Congratulations, you guys!
That so great! Congratulations! Nice cravings by the way, mine was always grilled cheese, then it changed to french fries...obviously not the healthy stuff you are craving! Good luck!
Hooray!!! You have the greatest kids & the greatest family.
Wahoo! congrats! Joining the ranks of 4 kids! I'm excited for you guys and excited that we'll get to meet the little one before you move, right???
Woohoo! I am excited for you! You guys are good secret keepers! Pretty sly! What a lucky little one to come and join your sweet fam. Can't wait to meet little babe! Love ya.
Wow! Congratulations! :)
Hooray! Congratulations, we are so excited for you guys!
YEA! Any baby will be lucky to come to the amazing Stevens family! We are excited for you, Ted's sister is due March 10th! So I will watch her grow and think of you :) Although you are lucky because she keeps craving candy and sweets, I hope when I get prego I will crave veggies and fruits :)
Oh and we might be in town end of October so we will have to get together! Miss you!
Congratulations! I can't wait to hear if the new little one is a boy or a girl =)
Yeah so fun!
Wow Congrats! Four kids- that blows my mind! Your definately getting the rabbit award at our high school reunion- hehe. Good luck with it and I hope your taste for sweets comes back- tis a sad thing to waste. Love ya!
Yay! Congratulations!
Congratulations! I hope this pregnancy goes well!
I am CRYING! I love that you two wonderful people are having another wonderful baby. Thanks for making my day!!!
Congrats! Good luck with everything. I think we have a common friend, Blaine and Jenny Hammond. He said that they just moved into your ward. Blaine was a good friend of mine from high school. What a small world!!
Congratulations Angela & Jeff!
No wonder you give me such great advice. You are super woman!
YAY! That's great news! You guys have REALLY cute babies! Can't wait for the next one!
WOW! Congrats! That is awesome. We love you all!
Congratulations Ange! My parents told me you were pregnant after they got back from Houston's report and said you look great! I haven't had my computer this past week so have been slow to congratulate you. You are a brave woman! I don't think I'm quite ready yet for #4. I think you're an amazing woman! Happy pregnancy! :)
How awesome! Congratulations! I'm so glad you're feeling pretty good!
Happy happy happy!! Congrats from the Cardons!!
Hooray! More cute kids added to this world! And seriously I have never heard of such cravings? I love grapefruit, but like bacon as well (usually) but like you, not so much the smells. V8 is fabulous and then all the sudden not so much. Oh, the joys! Exciting!
Angela, I have to admit that I was wondering if this news would come. Every time I looked at you in Outer Banks I thought, "She has to be pregnant. Angela does not have a bulge normally." So I am super excited that it's true! Congratulations!
sorry, I'm a little behind on my blg reading. Congrats on # 4---man, there is never a non baby moment is there? I think when i was pregnant, there were about 5 of my friends that were expecting too, and now it seems like I know several people that are due between January and March--you're never alone in this adventure I tell you! So, new baby, and finally graduation right? Or is he doing another year?
Congrats on baby #4! That's so great. Yep, we're one of those that fall into babies-the-first-part-of-the-year. I guess I'm due about a month before you, Feb. 9th. And I'm totally jealous that you only crave healthy, wonderful foods! That's amazing!
Post a Comment