Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Welcome Home Elder Stevens

This was a couple weeks ago, but we've been having too much fun playing to worry about blogging. :)

Jeff's brother Jonny came home from his mission to Argentina on Wednesday, April 29th. Originally Jeff and I were supposed to be in Mexico, but with everyone freaking out about the swine flu, we decided to just change our plans so we didn't make anyone upset.
The good news was that the boys and I were able to be there for Jonny's homecoming at the airport. It was so fun to see him and be there with all the family. Jonny looks great, it was so fun to see him again. I do think it's crazy how much Jonny reminds everyone of Jeff; Matthew went running right to him. It's so fun to see him again, we've missed him over the past two years and are grateful he's home! We love uncle Jonny!

2 comments:

teresa said...

Hey Angela, I was just thinking about you guys. It's just not the same without the Stevens. I'm so sorry about your trip to Mexico, but it looks like you're having a good time!

Joey and Michelle Chandler Family said...

He looks A TON like Jeff!