Jacob and Caleb both had an Easter egg hunt today at preschool. They were pretty excited about it, and made their own cute little paper bag Easter bunny baskets. It’s always fun to watch the kids run around having fun, and the weather was perfect.


Jacob still can't keep his eyes open in the picture, he told me the sun was too bright for him. :)
Matthew was excited about the Easter egg hunts too, especially because he has sweet brothers that are willing to share.
Matthew while waiting in the car.
Matthew, after Caleb so graciously shared a couple treats with him on the ride home.
I’m still not sure how he manages to make such a mess from one little treat, but I’m glad they all had a good time.
2 comments:
Don't you love it when the older ones 'share' with the younger one. I had to remind my girls today that Joseph can't eat every kind of candy. He could choke or make a mess. I'll be glad when all the candy is gone ;).
What a sweet little chocolate face! That's sweet for Jacob & Caleb to share. I love you boys!
Love,
Grandma Tanner
Post a Comment