The boys were all excited to see that the Easter Bunny made his traditional Saturday morning appearance at our home. They were up early and ready to get started. Even Matthew caught on quickly and was running around picking up the treats and putting them in his basket, I thought he might end up with more candy than the other two boys. He was doing great until Jeff told him to taste one and that was it, he decided it would be better to just sit down and eat everything within reach. I wasn’t thrilled with Jeff about that, but eventually Jeff got him going again putting treats in the basket.

Jacob and Caleb had fun running back and forth getting the treats and then taking them to their baskets, then they decided it was faster to carry the basket at the same time.
The cleaned up pretty well, and then I made them try on their new Easter outfits. We went simple and functional this year, I was pleased that I was able to get all of their outfits for just over $30. Not too bad.
We enjoyed the rest of the morning at home. We were supposed to do an Easter egg hunt with friends at the park, but it was pouring rain and since we had just done our own, we figured we’d stay home and enjoy a nice brunch. Plus Jeff had to start studying again, so it was a laid back morning and afternoon.



4 comments:
Your boys looked so cute in church!
Cute Easter clothes! Good job on the good deals too. I wish I could do the Easter Bunny on Saturday, Joey goes to work too early and Sunday is the only day he doesn't leave before the kids are awake.
You boys look so handsome in your Easter outfits. Your Grandma loves you tons! Angela you did awesome! What a wonderful Mommy you are! You and Jeff make such a wonderful couple!
Love,
Mom Tanner
Cute cute cute! Looks like you made the Saturday Easter a super fun day!
Post a Comment